The Qualcraft Pump Jack is designed for use with fabricated wood poles constructed of spliced 2x4s up to 30 ft. high and accommodates two 2 in. x 10 in. wood planks with toeboards attached. Simple foot action does all the work needed to raise it into position, and a hand crank lowers it easily. Designed with safety in mind, the jack's positive double-lock system brake secures itself to the wood poles to create a stable hold.
- Foot-operated design is economical and easy to use
- For use with shingling, siding, sheathing, insulating, painting, building, roofing, home repair and other maintenance work
- Secures to wood poles with a positive double-lock system
- Rugged steel construction for strength
- Can be adjusted for poles up to a height of 30 ft.
- Powder-coat finish resists rust and offers extra protection