The Quarrow 70 Lumen Head Lamp is a powerful and convenient hands-free lighting solution. The push button On/Off switch allows you to cycle through the 4 lighting modes: 1 White LED (70 lumens) 10 UV LED's, 4 Green LED's or White LED in Flash Mode. The UV LED's reveal materials that cannot be seen with the naked eye and can be used to recharge glow-in-the-dark items. The green LED is a low-signature light, which ensures stealth in the dark. It is used to enhance night vision. Green light works well with night vision scopes and goggles since it does not interfere with night vision technology and is not visible to the some game species. Providing great contrast on maps and charts, the green LED is a necessity for any pilot, vehicular operator or other specialists who need to preserve night vision when reading charts, map, and checklists. The head of the head lamp tilts 90 degrees to direct light wherever you need it.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Adjustable head strap for a comfortable and secure fit
- 4 illumination modes allow you to tailor the light output to your needs
- LED bulbs are brighter and last longer than standard flashlight bulbs
- Plastic housing is impact resistant for a long life
- Powered by 3 AAA batteries (included), the 70 lumen headlamp can run for 7 hours in high mode
- Weather resistant so it can be used outdoors in all weather