Now is your opportunity to make your house stand out from the crowd with Quiet Glide Rolling Door Hardware. Whether you want the barn door look for your cabin, an elegant touch for your glass insert door or the traditional look of hand forged hardware, Quiet Glide provides you with the solution. Hardware will work with virtually any door style and be easily mounted to the wall in new construction or remodeling projects. The heavy duty parts are proudly made in America and powder coated to create a durable finish.
- Durable powder coat finish
- Vertical brackets great for fluted design or narrow width applications
- To be used with the Rolling or Swivel upper guide hardware kits QG200,QG210,QG220 series or QG700, QG710, QG720 series
- Recommended bracket spacing is every 32 in.
- Additional rails and rail components are needed to complete the ladder system, purchased separately. Options are 8 ft. rails (QG4008) , 6 ft. rails (QG4006), 4 ft. rails (QG4004), horizontal brackets (QG202 or QG302), vertical brackets (QG201 or QG301), end stops (QG40 or QG401), splice kits (QG41), extra ladder support rungs (if needed QG620), tap (QGTAP1420)
- Wood ladder purchased separately, choose from QG6008RO (8 ft. Red Oak); QG6008MA (8 ft. Maple); QG6008.CH (8 ft. Cherry); QG6009RO (9 ft. Red Oak); QG6009MA (9 ft. maple); QG6009CH (9 ft. Cherry); QG6010RO (10 ft. Red Oak); QG.6010MA (10 ft. Maple); QG6010CH (10 ft. Cherry)
- Refer to ordering guide specifications/instructions PDF for more detailed information