The Quiet Glide rolling ladder is a classy way to add functionality to your library, closet, wine cellar, kitchens, pantries or lofts, anywhere you want to reach those out-of-the-way places. With the Quiet Glide rolling library ladder, it is all about choice. Quiet Glide provides rolling library ladder hardware kits, rail kits and wood ladder kits. Our rolling library ladder hardware kits come in four finishes, three types of upper guides and three styles of ladder wheels. Our unique ladder rail system is the only library ladder rail kit on the market that offers solid aluminum rails - not hollow tubes. The Quiet Glide rolling ladders are made from the metal-work to the steam-bent handrails. All the parts on a Quiet Glide rolling library ladder are machined or manufactured by American Craftsman. Our installation guide will help you choose the design and products for your application.
- Extra step support needed if ladder is higher than 8 ft.
- Step supports needed if buying the wooden ladder without any hardware, one needed for each step
- Fastener is included with each rung support kit
- For 16 in. wide Quiet Glide wood ladders only
- Additional rails and rail components are needed to complete the ladder system, purchased separately, options are 8 ft. rails (QG4008), 6 ft. rails (QG4006), 4 ft. rails (QG4004), horizontal brackets (QG202 or QG302), vertical brackets (QG201 or QG301), end stops (QG40 or QG401), splice kits (QG41), extra ladder support rungs (if needed QG620), tap (QGTAP1420)
- Wood ladder purchased separately, choose from QG6008RO (8 ft. red oak); QG6008MA (8 ft. maple); QG6008.CH (8 ft. cherry); QG6009RO (9 ft. red oak); QG6009MA (9 ft. maple); QG6009CH (9 ft. cherry); QG6010RO (10 ft. red oak); QG.6010MA (10 ft. maple); QG6010CH (10 ft. cherry)