The Quiet Glide rolling ladder is a classy way to add functionality to your library, closet, wine cellar, kitchens, pantries or lofts, anywhere you want to reach those out-of-the-way places. With the Quiet Glide rolling library ladder, it is all about choice. Custom Service Hardware provides rolling library ladder hardware kits, rail kits and wood ladder kits. Our rolling library ladder hardware kits come in four finishes, three types of upper guides and three styles of ladder wheels. Our unique ladder rail system is the only library ladder rail kit on the market that offers solid aluminum rails - not hollow tubes. The Quiet Glide sliding ladders are American made, not just assembled in America, from the metal-work to the steam-bent handrails. All the parts on a Quiet Glide rolling library ladder are machined or manufactured by American craftsman.
- Durable powder coat finish
- Horizontal bracket great for fascia designed application
- To be used with the rolling or swivel rolling upper guide hardware kits QG200,QG210,QG220 series or QG700, QG710, QG720 series.
- Recommended bracket spacing is every 32 in.
- Additional rails and rail components are needed to complete the ladder system, purchased separately. Options are 8ft rails (QG4008) , 6ft rails (QG4006), 4ft rails QG4004), horizontal brackets (QG202 or QG302), vertical brackets (QG201 or QG301), end stops (QG40 or QG401), splice kits (QG41), extra ladder support rungs (if needed QG620), tap (QGTAP1420).
- Wood ladder purchased separately, choose from QG6008RO (8ft Red Oak); QG6008MA (8ft Maple); QG6008.CH (8ft Cherry); QG6009RO (9ft Red Oak); QG6009MA (9ft maple); QG6009CH (9ft Cherry); QG6010RO (10ft Red Oak); QG.6010MA (10ft Maple); QG6010CH (10ft Cherry)