The Quiet Glide rolling ladder is a classy way to add functionality to your library, closet, wine cellar, kitchens, pantries or lofts, anywhere you want to reach those out-of-the-way places. With the Quiet Glide rolling library ladder, it is all about choice. Quiet Glide provides rolling library ladder hardware kits, rail kits and wood ladder kits. Our rolling library ladder hardware kits come in four finishes, three types of upper guides and three styles of ladder wheels. Our unique ladder rail system is the only library ladder rail kit on the market that offers solid aluminum rails - not hollow tubes. The Quiet Glide rolling ladders are made from the metal-work to the steam-bent handrails. All the parts on a Quiet Glide rolling library ladder are machined or manufactured by American Craftsman. Our installation guide will help you choose the design and products for your application.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Handrails are unfinished and sanded to 120-grit
- Handrails are steam bent
- Handrails work in conjunction with the Quiet Glide wooden ladders, wood ladder purchased separately, choose from QG6008RO (8 ft. red oak), QG6008MA (8 ft. maple), QG6008. CH (8 ft. cherry), QG6009RO (9 ft. red oak), QG6009MA (9 ft. maple), QG6009CH (9 ft. cherry), QG6010RO (10 ft. red oak), QG.6010MA (10 ft. maple), QG6010CH (10 ft. cherry)
- Additional rails and rail components are needed to complete the ladder system, purchased separately, options are 8 ft. rails, 6 ft. rails, 4 ft. rails, horizontal brackets, vertical brackets, end stops, splice kits, extra ladder support rungs (if needed), tap
- Refer to ordering guide specifications/instructions pdf for more detailed information
- Bolts on to ladder for a secure attachment