Designed for underlayment applications, this MP Global Products 7-Day Programmable Thermostat makes it easy to precisely control temperature in your heated floor thanks to a floor sensor and a 4-event timer that allows the programming of automatic comfort and setback temperatures. A built-in ground fault circuit interrupter cuts power in the event of a power surge, helping to protect your floor and radiant system from damage and shield you from injury.
- 7-day (5-and-2) scheduling with 4 programming periods per day for consistent heating and cooling patterns
- Floor sensor monitors temperature to deliver accurate control for your heated floor
- Allows Fahrenheit and Celsius read-out settings for convenient reference
- Built in ground fault circuit interrupter cuts power in the event of a power surge, helping to protect you, your floor and your radiant system
- Compatible with most 120/240-Volt radiant floor heating systems
- 2.875 in. x 2.125 in. display for easy viewing of settings and functions
- 120-Volt power source recommended for heated underlayment applications