Quikrete 1/2 in. x 4 in. x 5 ft. Expansion Joint is a joint filler made from resilient cane fibers and is used to prevent damage during expansion and contraction of concrete. This product is weather-resistant and meets the requirements of ASTM D 1751. It can be used in driveways, sidewalks, and patios. It is typically used in between concrete slabs and to separate slabs from structures.
- Helps prevent damage to concrete due to expansion and contraction
- Use in sidewalks, driveways and patios
- Typically used in between concrete slabs and to separate slabs from structures
- Cut to desired size before use
- Meets ASTM D 1751
- Learn more about concrete and cement here in our Buying Guide
- Note: product may vary by store