Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 6
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MacHi How can you not like this?
Almost the best thing since sliced bread. It does everything it says it will and very well too. The rubber lip on the front of the pan really fits very snuggly against the floor so sweeping just takes one swipe, not several. The handle on the pan really helps my bad back by allowing me to hold the pan and move it around with just my foot. It might depend the type of broom bristles you put through the teeth on the back of the pan but it did a nice job with my broom, again to eliminate stooping and to take pity on my bad back. I'm not saying I'm anxious to clean or that I love cleaning but this handy item makes the chore a little more enjoyable.
June 26, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Razor Coolest Dustpan Ever!
Wouldn't think the dustpan would be something I would ever give much thought to, but this thing is pretty cool. First - the Broom Groomer has a handle that lays flat so that you can hold it flush to the floor with your foot as you sweep. Second, the rubber end/tip works so well with my wood floors that I am able to get every little bit of dust and crumbs up into the pan without having to back the pan up a couple inches and re-sweeping two or three times - everything into the pan on the first shot!. And finally, the 'groomer' cleans the broom so I don't have to pull the hairs out with my fingers. This might all be in the product description, but I'm verifying all three aspects really work!
June 24, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Greg Handy tool
What I like about this:
- It lays flat on the ground and you can hold it in place with just your foot
- The rubber front ridge does a good job of huffing the ground and doesn't tend to let much dust by
- You don't seem to have to keep scooting this pan back and re-sweeping to catch all the dust
- The grooming fingers do a good job of cleaning off the end of the broom saving you from having to get your hands dirty trying to clean it off by hand in the garbage can.
What I didn't care for:
- The pan isn't large capacity, so your really big dust balls tend to try and fall off the edge when you pick it up. I have a long haired dog, so the free-range dog hair dust bunnies are tough to tackle with a pan and broom
- The broom groomer feature tends to give the whole pan a static charge if you do too much grooming. This can cause the dust and hair to stick to the pan rather than going in the trash.
Overall, I love this pan. I've actually gone through quite a few pans recently trying to find one I'm satisfied with and this is the best I've found yet. I really do recommend this as it sure beats having to bend over with the regular pans you find.
July 25, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Petowner Pet owners best friend
The dust pan is marketed towards removing dust bunnies.
New marketing ploy should be towards pet owners.
Makes the never ending job of removing pet hair from the broom while sweeping a breeze.
Love the concept of stepping on the handle instead of bending over for quick removal then it's back to chasing elusive pet hair .
Well worth the little extra for this one
February 8, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by gpitts Great problem solver!
This dustpan has a clever solution to the complaint I've always had with dustpans, which is the amount of "stuff" that ends up underneath it rather than in it. A little foot pressure on the dustpan, and the front blade fits snugly against the floor and all of the debris swept up goes into the pan. Problem solved!
The only reason I didn't give the product five stars is that I noticed some static cling that kept pet hair in the pan as I attempted to empty it.
July 28, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by MomtheBuilder Clever Design
This is a nice sturdy dustpan that's easy to use. It's easy to rake the dust bunnies off of the broom with the attached "forks."
August 15, 2013