Grip Grater is the ultimate kitchen grater, with replaceable plates, folding storage, and multiple positions for easier, more efficient grating. You can use it either vertically as a regular hand-held grater, or horizontally so you can grate directly into a plate or bowl. Grip Grater is perfect for whipping up hash browns, garnishing salad with a topping of carrots, or making a good ol’ pile of shredded cheese.
- Three positions: folded up for compact storage, arms together for hand-held grating, and arms out at 180 degrees for grating over a bowl or dish
- Four interchangeable stainless steel grater plates - one with large holes, one with small holes, one for coarse grating, and one for slicing. Plates have a plastic border for easy snapping in and out of the main unit
- Robust hinge mechanism allows you to apply pressure while the grater is supported by its arms over a bowl
- Plates have a plastic border for easy snapping in and out of the main unit
- Stainless steel grate on a hard plastic frame, with TPE non-slip grips on the arms and under the hinges