Insulfoam rigid foam is a high-performance built-to-spec sheathing insulation that provides superior R-value and moisture resistance. It is offered in multiple thicknesses and dimensions, in both square-edged and tongue-and-groove joints. It is lightweight and easy to use and provides an optimum balance between performance and cost. Manufactured by one of North America's leading insulation and construction materials companies.
- Designed for use on walls, in basements, as siding underlayment and as foundation insulation
- Energy Star qualified to meet or exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- Cuts easily to make installation a snap
- Poly-facer on both sides for flexibility and durability
- Moisture-resistant design to help maintain a water-tight seal
- How much do you need? Let our calculator help: