Redi2Set glass block windows come fully-assembled to fit a variety size opening. Glass blocks are a special building material made of glass and laid similarly to brick or concrete blocks. commonly used as an alternative to traditional windows, especially in basements. For residential purposes, glass blocks are most commonly used as an alternative to basement windows. Glass block windows are more difficult for would-be thieves to penetrate and thus considered a more secure alternative. Homeowners can replace existing windows with glass blocks, but should note that a conversion means that the window can no longer be opened, making it only a source of light. Glass blocks are also considered more energy efficient than traditional plate glass windows.
- The thermal efficiency of glass block helps to reduce energy costs and helps keep homes comfortable
- Enhance your homes security with these thick, break-resistant glass block that help keep out unwanted intruders
- 1.82 R-Value helps reduce heat loss and condensation
- Glass block is an efficient sound barrier reducing outside noises and helping keep homes quiet
- Natural light allowed in that brightens rooms while you gain privacy and eliminate the need for curtains
- Versatile window solution that is great for basements, bathrooms, kitchens, garages and door sidelights
- 10-Year from date of purchase limited warranty against manufacturering defects