The Emsco Group RESCUE 46 Gal. Waterboy is a modular alternative to a standard rainbarrel. It isa modular system that can be stacked or used as a stand for planters and other landscaping. Its comes in an attractive Brown Wicker color/texture and enables the system to be used in a multitude of settings-naturalized, rustic, contemporary and more. The Waterboy includes an easy-to-install downspout converter kit which fits most 2 in. x 3 in. or 3 in. x 4 in. downspouts. This rain collector kit collects rainwater to be both environmentally-friendly and money-saving by helping reduce your dependence on municipal or well water. Rainwater is ideal for watering gardens as it contains no chlorine or other chemicals and plants thrive on water at ambient temperatures.
- Holds up to 46 Gal.
- Made from UV-stable, engineered resin for durability with a brown, wicker texture
- Environmentally-friendly decorative water urn collects rain from your downspout to reduce your need for municipal or well water, helping you save money
- Made from UV-stable, engineered resin for durability with the look of classic brown wicker
- Easy-to-install downspout converter kit fits most 2 in. x 3 in. or 3 in. x 4 in. downspouts
- Can be connected to a soaker hose for convenient automatic watering of nearby plants/gardens
- 3 ft. Rubber hose included for attaching to bottom of rain barrel
- 2 ft. PVC hose included for attaching rain barrel to diverter system