The RIDGID 1/2 HP Submersible Sump Pump pumps at 4,920GPH at 0 ft. of lift or 3,840GPH at 10 ft. of lift. It has a high performance energy efficient motre that lengthens the life of the switch and the electrical components.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Pumps up to 4,920 GPH 0 ft.
- Float guard protects float operation from debris
- Upper and lower sealed ball bearings sealed in a bath of oil for quiet performance and long life
- Carbon/ceramic shaft seal for smooth operation and long life
- Unique top suction design reduces clogging and prevents air lock conditions
- Inlet allows the passing 1/2 in. solids
- Vertical float switch for proven performance
- 1-1/2 in. NPT discharge for easy installation and compliance to building codes
- 11 in. diameter sump basin minimum
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs