This RIDGID 1/2 in. Diamond Drill Bit is used for fast, smooth cutting in all grades of ceramic tile, porcelain, granite, marble, slate, stone and glass. A patented diamond cutting edge provides easy-start drilling and long life. Innovative reverse spiral delivers water lubrication to the diamonds for increased cutting speed and to prolong life. Core ejection slot allows fast, easy material removal and continuous, uninterrupted drilling.
- Core ejection slot for fast and easy material plug removal
- Diamond-sintered cutting edge
- The tri-flat shank helps prevent bit spin-out in the drill chuck.
- Reverse-thread spiral helps to provide continuous water lubrication
- Cryogenically treated for longer life and faster drilling versus zinc-plated, non-COLDfire® diamond drill bits
- For drilling in ceramic tile, porcelain, granite, slate, stone and glass
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR RIDGID PRODUCT.