This RIDGID 10 in. Variable Speed Commercial Tile Saw is built to handle the largest tiles on commercial job sites. The integrated work table expands as needed to give full support on the largest tiles available no matter the cut and breaks down easily for transport. The variable speed dial allows you to adjust the blade to achieve an accurate cut on a variety of materials from mosaic glass to porcelain.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Used to cut tile on commercial job sites
- Hard anodized aluminum construction
- Bevel range from 0 to 45 degrees
- Never-dry automatic water fill system maintains water level
- WSUV (Wet Saw Utility Vehicle) integrated work stand folds easily for transport and unfolds easily with a 1-step motion for a convenient, sturdy saw platform
- Dual-stage rolling slide table automatically expands for maximum support of the largest tile
- Variable speed blade easily adjusts resulting in superior cut quality on a variety of materials including glass, mosaic tile and porcelain
- Multi-position cutting head easily moves left or right to provide maximum cut capacity and allows optimum material support on table surface
- Extra large 8 in. wheels easily traverse stairs and job-site obstacles
- Large cutting capacity at 34 in. rip or 24 in. diagonal cut
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR RIDGID PRODUCT.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs