Use the contractor grade RIDGID 100 ft. 14/3 Heavy-Duty Extension Cord indoors and out, even in extreme temperatures. The cord doesn't form kinks. The illuminated plug is helpful for night work.
- Designed to provide power indoors and outdoors in temperatures from -58˚ to 167˚F
- 100 ft. extension cord with power-on indicator light for visibility
- UL listed and meets RoHS and proposition 65 requirements
- 13 Amp, 125-Volt
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to learn more about the factors you must consider when choosing extension cords
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs