Fashioned with cooling holes and alternating segments, the 14 in. All-Cut Diamond Blade from RIDGID makes swift, clean cuts in most building materials to expedite demolition and construction work. Intermixed turbo-cupped and smooth-edged segments are laden with Hi-Grade diamond powder to deliver faster cuts than conventional blades, efficiently sawing through fieldstone, refractory, ductile iron pipe, cured concrete and more. It’s constructed with a heavy-duty steel core that resists heat buildup under intense applications for steady, vibration-free operation and extended life.
- Proprietary bonding agent keeps Hi-Grade diamond powder firmly affixed to the blade
- Laser-welded segments help eliminate chatter to keep the blade straight, producing sharp cuts and extending wheel life
- Cuts through a variety of materials, including concrete, cured concrete, asphalt, green concrete, brick, block, pavers, refractory, brick, fieldstone, marble, granite and ductile iron pipe
- Cooling holes disperse heat and dispel swarf for wobble-free rotation
- Heavy-duty steel core offers lasting durability
- Not intended for use above 5460 RPM
- Suitable for wet and dry cutting conditions