Fashioned with 28 gullets to dispel debris and dust, the 14 in. Dual-Purpose Walk-Behind Diamond Saw Blade from RIDGID makes swift, clean cuts in asphalt and concrete to expedite construction and demolition tasks. The segmented rim is laden with a Hi-Grade diamond powder that produces smooth and effortless swaths with little more than the weight of the saw. It’s constructed with a heavy-duty steel core that resists heat buildup under intense applications for steady, vibration-free operation and extended life.
- Fits 14 in. high-speed power saws, masonry saws and walk-behind saws
- Proprietary bonding agent keeps Hi-Grade diamond powder firmly affixed to the blade
- Laser-welded segments help eliminate chatter to keep the blade straight, producing sharp cuts and extending wheel life
- Heavy-duty steel core offers lasting durability
- Not intended for use above 5460 RPM
- Suitable for wet and dry cutting conditions