Fashioned with gullets and cooling holes, the 14 in. Segmented High Rim Diamond Blade from RIDGID makes swift, clean cuts in masonry materials to expedite demolition and construction tasks. The segmented rim is laden with a Hi-Grade diamond powder that produces smooth and effortless swaths in concrete, cinder block, brick, mortar, paver stones and more. It’s constructed with a heavy-duty steel core that resists heat buildup under intense applications for steady, vibration-free operation and extended life.
- For use with masonry saws, high-speed power saws and low-horsepower walk-behind saws
- Proprietary bonding agent keeps Hi-Grade diamond powder firmly affixed to the blade
- Heavy-duty steel core offers lasting durability
- Not intended for use above 5460 RPM
- Suitable for wet and dry cutting conditions