The RIDGID 15 Amp 10 in. Compound Miter Saw is designed to handle a wide variety of highly difficult cuts. The adjustable Exact line laser system lets you easily align the blade with the cut. The saw features an extended capacity of 0° - 48° of bevel and 0° - 50° of Mitre range.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 15 Amp motor powers through most difficult cuts
- Extended bevel and miter ranges 0° to 48° left bevel and 0° to 50° miter capacities with crown molding stops to accommodate a wide variety of cuts
- Crown molding stops rotation stops at most common crown molding angles 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6° and 45° left and right
- Bevel stop rotation stops at most common angles 0, 33.9°, 45° and 48°
- Zero clearance throat plate gives material maximum cut-through support
- Sliding miter fence provides support for wider material adjusts for bevel cuts
- 2-1/2 in. dust port provides connection to standard dust collection systems to help keep work area clean
- Work clamp with onboard storage securely holds material in place
- Ergonomic D-handle for improved grip and handling
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR RIDGID PRODUCT.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs