The RIDGID 15 Amp 10 in. Compound Miter Saw is designed to handle a wide variety of highly difficult cuts. The adjustable Exact line laser system lets you easily align the blade with the cut. The saw features an extended capacity of 0Â° - 48Â° of bevel and 0Â° - 50Â° of Mitre range.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 15 Amp motor powers through most difficult cuts
- Extended bevel and miter ranges 0Â° to 48Â° left bevel and 0Â° to 50Â° miter capacities with crown molding stops to accommodate a wide variety of cuts
- Crown molding stops rotation stops at most common crown molding angles 0Â°, 15Â°, 22.5Â°, 31.6Â° and 45Â° left and right
- Bevel stop rotation stops at most common angles 0, 33.9Â°, 45Â° and 48Â°
- Zero clearance throat plate gives material maximum cut-through support
- Sliding miter fence provides support for wider material adjusts for bevel cuts
- 2-1/2 in. dust port provides connection to standard dust collection systems to help keep work area clean
- Work clamp with onboard storage securely holds material in place
- Ergonomic D-handle for improved grip and handling
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR RIDGID PRODUCT.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs