The RIDGID 2-1/2 in. 16-Gauge Straight Finish Nailer has an internal piston catch for consistent driving power and a magazine that allows a wide range of fastener diameters. It offers a comfortable grip and lightweight magnesium housing that help reduce user fatigue and no-mar pads to avoid scuffing or damage to the work surface. The selectable trigger can be set to contact or sequential fire mode and nail jams are easily released without tools. This tool also features a swivel connection to help minimize hose tangles and a rafter hook to keep it conveniently out of the way between uses.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Rear-loading magazine with by-pass pusher for quick reloads
- Fasteners included
- Internal piston catch for consistent driving power
- Selectable trigger allows contact or sequential fire mode
- Tool-free depth of drive adjustment helps prevent over-driving
- Adjustable exhaust with muffler allows you to direct the exhaust away
- 2 no-mar pads to prevent tool marks on the work surface
- Nail jams are easily freed without tools
- Swivel quick connect reduces hose tangle
- Includes a belt hook for convenient storage and transport when disconnected from the hose.
- Lightweight magnesium housing reduces user fatigue
- Self-cleaning in-handle air filter keeps debris out of the tool and extends service life
- Compatible with 1 - 2-1/2 in. collated fasteners
- Rubber over-molded handle and trigger for enhanced comfort and grip
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR RIDGID PRODUCT.