The new RIDGID 28 PC Impact Rated Driving Set features bits with a Torque Absorption Zone which doubles the bit life versus competitive 2 in. m-pact bits. The smaller drill bits are 25% longer versus the competition and will drill through 2x4 material. In addition no bit holder is required to use these bits.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Contains: 2 in. impact driving bits: (4) P2, P3, (2) SQ2, SQ3, (2) T25 and (2) T30, hex shank impact drill bits: (2) 7/64 in., (4) 1/8 in., (4) 5/32 in., 3/16 in. and 1/4 in.
- Features torque absorption zone which doubles the life of the bit versus competitive 2 in. impact bits
- Kit includes assortment of Phillips, Square and Torx impact rated driving bits
- Extended length on smaller drill bits to drill through 2 in. material
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR RIDGID PRODUCT.