Ridgid introduces the RIDGID 28 PC Impact Rated Driving Set. This set features bits with a Torque Absorption Zone which doubles the bit life versus competitive 2 in. impact bits. The smaller drill bits are 25% longer versus the competition and will drill through 2x4 material. To learn more about Ridgid tools go to Ridgid.com and check out us on social media. See below for more information on this tool.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Contains: 2 in. impact driving bits: (4) P2, P3, (2) SQ2, SQ3, (2) T25 and (2) T30, hex shank impact drill bits: (2) 7/64 in., (4) 1/8 in., (4) 5/32 in., 3/16 in. and 1/4 in.
- Features torque absorption zone which doubles the life of the bit versus competitive 2 in. impact bits
- Kit includes assortment of Phillips, square and Torx impact rated driving bits
- Extended length on smaller drill bits to drill through 2 in. material
- No bit holder is required to use these bits
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR RIDGID PRODUCT.