The RIDGID 3-1/2 in. Round Head Framing Nailer features a magnesium housing for durability and lighter weight. The Full Strike Drive System makes this unit the lightest weight tool in its class- only 7 lbs. The dry fire lockout feature prevents empty drives and preserves the tool life. The over-molded rubber handle grip and trigger provide user comfort. The powerful motor delivers enough force to drive up to 3-1/2 in. 16D common nails and an internal piston catch is designed to provide consistent driving power. The tool-free selectable trigger lets you choose between sequential or contact actuation modes. The rear-loading design of the magazine utilizes a by-pass pusher for quick 2-step reloading.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Full strike drive system gives maximum power in a compact size
- 16% lighter and 22% more compact than before
- Rear-loading magazine with by-pass pusher for quick 2-step reloading
- Powerful motor is able to drive 3-1/2 in. long x 0.162 in. diameter nails (16D common)
- Automatic magazine adjustment allows for larger fastener diameters (up to 0.162 in.)
- Dry-fire lockout feature extends motor life and helps prevent empty drives
- Tool free selectable trigger to change between contact or sequential actuation modes
- No-mar pad helps keep work surface free of tool marks (shown in storage position)
- An internal piston catch for consistent driving power
- Aggressive toe-nailing claw for precise fastener placement during angled nailing
- Rubber over-molded handle and trigger for increased comfort and grip
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR RIDGID PRODUCT.