Turn your handheld grinder into a masonry cutting machine with the 4-1/2 in. Turbo Diamond Blade from RIDGID. The continuous turbo-cupped rim is sprinkled with a Hi-Grade diamond powder that allows smooth and fast cuts in brick, cinder block, paver stones, concrete, mortar and other construction materials. This heavy-duty blade resists heat buildup under intense applications thanks to cooling holes that foster steady operation and extended life.
- Proprietary bonding agent keeps Hi-Grade diamond powder firmly affixed to the blade
- Turbo-cupped edge supplies effortless material removal without biting or gouging the workpiece
- Heavy-duty steel core offers lasting durability
- Includes 5/8 in. and 20 mm bushings
- Not intended for use above 13,300 RPM
- Suitable for wet and dry cutting conditions