Use the RIDGID 50 ft. 12/3 Multi-Outlet Extension Cord for up to 6 outlets, with 1 every 8 ft. A power-positive indicator light lets you know when the power is on for added safety. The extension cord can be easily mounted in garages and in eaves with the patented mounting anchors and the weather guards protect inline outlets when they're not being used. This extension cord is UL approved and features a 600-Volt rating.
- 50 ft., 12-Gauge extension cord is ideal for indoor use
- Used for multiple outlet extensions
- Outfitted with mounting anchors for easy installation in garages or in eaves
- UL approved; 600-Volt rating
- 20 Amp male end - NEMA 5-20P
- T-blade adapter required if using in a 15 Amp outlet
- Click to learn more about the factors you must consider when choosing extension cords