A segmented, turbo-cupped rim helps this RIDGID 7 in. Grinding Wheel tear through concrete to create level surfaces or remove unwanted material. It’s also useful for stripping a concrete coating off the surface, leaving a smooth finish.
- Great for leveling out imperfections in a concrete subfloor or smoothing out patio unevenness
- 5/8 in.-11 mm threaded arbor fits most standard grinders
- Segmented rim dispels dust and debris efficiently, minimizes heat buildup
- Suitable for wet and dry use
- Not intended for use above 8500 RPM