The RIDGID 120-Volt Portable Wet Tile Saw features a powerful 10 Amp motor that easily cuts through most natural or man-made tile and pavers. This wet tile saw is fitted with the Exactline laser and a high-intensity LED to ensure accurate cuts, even in areas with low lighting. It features large wheels for mobility, and the work stand easily assembles. Once your tiles have been cut, the Ready-Rack conveniently holds them for drying.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Powerful 10 Amp motor cuts most natural or man-made tile and pavers
- Precision bearings provide easy movement of the solid rubber-coated, die-cast table across the aluminum rails to cut tiles and pavers with little hesitation
- Oversized cut capacity allows diagonal cuts up to 18 in. and rips up to 24 in.
- Cutting head plunges for cuts to accommodate electrical outlets and AC registers, and it has multiple bevel options
- Tankless Tray Technology allows water to flow down the tray, trapping debris and passing through the Sediment Separation System, filtering the water before cycling into the tank, helping extend the lifespan of the pump
- Deep Well Water Tank is easy to fill and empty, and it extends work periods between refills
- Exactline laser and high-intensity LED to promote accurate cuts in areas with low lighting
- Large wheels and an easily assembled stand for mobility and quick setup
- Ready-Rack holds the wet, cut tiles for drying
- Cleaning nozzle to clean the table and rails with water
- Removable Rear Water Tray captures water from larger tiles to help keep work area dry and clean
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR RIDGID PRODUCT.