The RIDGID 2 HP Fixed-Base Router is durably built from precision-milled magnesium and features an 11-Amp motor that delivers enough power for dense materials. With free registration, this tool is covered for life. Free Parts. Free Service. For Life. Includes: R2901 Motor and R2911 Fixed Base Router with 1/2 in. Collet, Router Table Attachment Screws, Collet Wrench, Centering Tool and Pin, T-Handle Wrench, 1/4 in. Collet Adaptor, 1 1/4 in. Vacuum Adaptor for 2 1/2 in. Hose, Vacuum Attachment, Contractor Bag and Operator’s Manual. See below for more details.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- 2 Peak Horsepower motor - provides the power needed for dense material
- Precision Milled Magnesium Construction - For added durability and exact fit
- Electronic variable speed with feedback - helps maintain speed under load
- Micro depth adjustment - For precise depth control
- Soft start - for gradual start-up and extended life of motor
- Spindle Lock - for easy bit changes
- Dual LED lights - illuminates work area for improved visibility
- Hex Grip Handles - Enhanced micro-texture for secure grip and maximum user comfort
- No Mar Flat Top - Router sits upside down for easier bit changes
- Accessible brushes - can be serviced quickly for minimum downtime
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR RIDGID PRODUCT.