RIDGID Fuego Orbital Reciprocating Saw features orbital action that rips through wood, while linear action slices through metal. The orbit dial selection allows for quick change between linear stroke and orbital cutting. The tool-free blade change makes changing blades quick and easy, while the tool free adjustable/pivoting shoe maintains cutting stability. This reciprocating saw comes with 2 blades, a bag and an operator's manual. Specs: Input 120-Volt AC, 9 Amp strokes per minute 0-3500 (no load speed); stroke length 3/4 in. weight 7 lbs.
- On/off orbital action rips through wood while linear action slices through metal
- Dial orbit selection allows you to shift easily from linear stroke to orbital cutting and back
- Tool free blade change
- Over mold soft grip handle and front boot increases comfort and decreases vibration
- Tool free adjustable shoe
- Powerful 9 Amp motor to complete the toughest jobs
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs