Ridgid introduces the Ridgid 1-1/8 in. Steel Plunge Cut Blade. This blade is capable of plunge cutting through wood and metal up to 1-1/2 in. thick. It's universal fitment makes it compatible with all multi-tools. To learn more about Ridgid tools go to Ridgid.com and check out us on social media. See below for more information on this tool.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Designed to fit most multi-tools
- Ideal for cutting holes for outlet boxes and floor heater vents
- Cuts material up to 1-1/2 in. thick
- Steel construction with a high-speed design
- Works great for cutting wood floors, nails and trim work