The RIDGID JobMax Auto Hammer Head features a magnetic guide to hold nails securely in place for easy, 1-handed operation. With a compact, right-angle design, it's the ideal tool for driving nails into tight spaces where you can't swing a hammer or overhead. A great toolbox addition for electricians, deck builders, cabinet makers, carpenters and homeowners.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Drives nails up to 3-1/2 in.
- 360°, 4-position hammer head offers access to tight spaces with maximum comfort to the user
- Tool-free, quick-connect interface easily attaches and detaches the right head for the right application
- Die-cast housing with overmold for durability and noise dampening
- Battery and charger not included
- 3-year warranty and lifetime service agreement with tool registration
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs