This RIDGID K-1000 Rodding Machine is a rugged, compact machine well-suited for straight main line work in municipalities, universities, institutions and industry. Drives sectional sewer rods through long, straight runs of larger diameter pipe – up to 500 ft. It features an adjustable torque limiter to help minimize the kinking of rods and excessive torque running through the transmission system.
- Returns engine speed to idle and disengages clutch when operator releases throttle
- 20 sections of A-2475, 5/16 in. rod, total of 100 ft., T-300 spear head cutter, T-317 auger, T-326 pick-up tool
- 6 HP gasoline engine
- Forward/reverse transmission
- Rod rotates at 133 RPM in forward and reverses at full throttle
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs