The RIDGID 3-1/2 in. Palm Nailer is compatible with 4d - 16d common bulk nails 1-1/2 - 3-1/2 in. long. It has a magnetic guide for precise fastener placement and a tool-free micro adjustable depth-of-drive to give you accurate depth while protecting your work surface. It’s ideal where space prevents hammer swings or the use of bulkier tools and for positive placement applications. It operates at 50 - 120 PSI air pressure and has enough power to drive a 3-1/2 nail into solid wood. This tool is compact and features an optimal weight, 2.9 lbs. aluminum body with a zinc top cap for smooth drives. The adjustable hand strap and new and innovative Hex Grip texture will give you a comfortable and secure grip in every application.
- Power to drive 3-1/2 in. nails into the hardest engineered lumbers
- Tool-Free Micro Adjustable Depth-of-Drive provides accurate depth control and protects work surface
- Comfortable Adjustable Hand Strap provides a snug, comfortable fit with positions for both right and left hand operation and is made with contractor grade materials
- Zinc Top Cap with Aluminum Main Body provides enough mass for smooth nail driving yet optimizes weight at a manageable 2.9 lbs.
- Self-Cleaning In-Handle Air Filter keeps debris out of tool and extends tool life