The RIDGID Pneumatic JobMax is the newest addition to the JobMax Multi-Tool family. It is the first pneumatic tool with interchangeable heads and the most compact multi-tool in the system at only 1.5 lbs. This multi-tool takes full advantage of the seven interchangeable JobMax attachment heads with forward and reverse variable speed control to match the perfect speed for each application. The swivel quick-connect prevents hose tangles and, coupled with Hex Grip micro texture, provides maximum user comfort. All these great features are backed by an industry-leading 3-year warranty and the RIDGID lifetime service agreement, providing free parts and free service for life.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Includes multi-head tool with universal adapter, two cutting blades, sanding pad, sandpaper, hex wrench, air tool oil, two drive gear covers, heavy-duty contractor bag and operator's manual
- Powerful motor delivers 0-18,000 OPM for superior performance in various applications
- Lightweight design weighs just 1.5 lbs. (air base only)
- Variable speed control lets you match the application with forward and reverse modes
- Hex grip innovative micro texture offers secure grip and maximum user comfort
- 4-directional head positions, adjustable for better access in tight spaces
- Tool-free quick-connect interface easily attaches and detaches the right head for the right application
- Swivel quick-connect air fitting for less hose tangling
- Universal adaptor is compatible with most popular multi-tool accessories
- RIDGID lifetime service agreement offers free parts and free service for life
- For normal intermittent use 5SCFM+ assuming a 5 Gal. tank or larger
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR RIDGID PRODUCT.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs