RIDGID introduces its new Roofing Cutter. This is the future of cutting roofing materials effortlessly. Its 9,600 SPMs provide superior cutting in cold weather and seamless cutting of rake edges. It’s lightweight at only 1.2 lbs. and has Hex Grip providing maximum user comfort and less user fatigue. The tool-free adjustable exhaust allows you to direct the exhaust where you want it and the swivel quick connect air fitting prevents hose tangles. The included blades cut roofing materials up to 6 times faster than a utility knife. The RIDGID Roofing Cutter will save contractors time and money. All these great features are backed by an industry leading 3 warranty and the RIDGID Lifetime Service Agreement.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Compact, lightweight, durable construction, for extended use and less user fatigue
- 9,600 SPM, for superior cutting performance
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust, allows you to direct the exhaust where you want it
- Hex grip, innovative micro texture for secure grip and maximum user comfort
- On board hex key storage, for convenient blade changes
- Swivel quick connect, for less hose tangles
- Adjustable shoe, for optimal cut control
- Self-cleaning in-handle air filter, keeps debris out of tool and extends tool life
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR RIDGID PRODUCT.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs