Expand your RIDGID wet dry vac's versatility with the RIDGID Vacuum Pump. If you're restoring a flooded basement, this is an ideal tool to eliminate water without transporting the vacuum up and down stairs. Install the pump on the drain port of the vac and secure a standard garden hose to the pump. Run the hose vertically and out a window for liquid disposal. The pump secures to any RIDGID vac with a drain and enables the shop vac to pump 10 gallons of water per minute up to 40 ft. high.
- Removes water quickly from your wet/dry vacuum drum
- Pumps water at 10 Gal. per minute up to 40 ft. high
- Attaches to most RIDGID wet/dry vacs with a drain
- Uses any standard 5/8 in. garden hose to evacuate the water
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs