Available online only, purchase this Reconditioned Ridgid Round Head Framing Nailer and get a great value for the price. The Ridgid 3-1/2 in. Round Head Framing Nailer features a magnesium housing that offers lighter weight for better handling and an over-molded rubber grip and trigger for improved user comfort. The powerful motor delivers enough force to drive up to 3-1/2 in. 16D common nails and an internal piston catch is designed to provide consistent driving power. The dual-mode trigger lets you choose between sequential fire or contact fire for more precise nail placement for greater efficiency. The rear-loading design of the magazine utilizes a by-pass pusher for quick 2-step reloading.
- Rear-loading magazine with by-pass pusher for quick 2-step reloading
- Powerful motor is able to drive 3-1/2 in. long, .162 in. diameter nails (16D common)
- No-mar pad helps keep work surface free of tool marks (shown in storage position)
- Selectable trigger offers a contact fire or sequential fire mode for high productivity and precise placement of fasteners
- Aggressive toe-nailing claw reduces slipping during angled nailing
- Includes a rafter hook for convenient storage while not in use and a tool hanger for convenient transport while not in use