The RIDGID SuperClamp Workstation features a foot-operated clamp and tool free assembly. Its jaw facings can securely grip doors, blades and panels with up to 1-ton of clamping power. This workstation is made from steel for rugged strength. Its folding design allows for simple portability and storage.
- For clamping a variety of wood and metal doors, lawn mower blades and glued panels
- Powerful 1-ton clamping force applies the amount of pressure necessary to secure work piece
- Polyurethane jaw-facings securely grip work piece without marring delicate materials
- All-steel construction for added durability and jobsite ruggedness
- Reversible clamping jaw provides a 0 to 37-1/2 in. clamping range for securing wide materials
- Foot-operated clamp lock allows for hands free operation
- Tool-free assembly can allow the legs to fold quickly and easily for transport and storage and the rear leg acts as convenient carry handle
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR RIDGID PRODUCT.