Twin Blade saws are ideal for cutting metal and virtually any other material. Use these wax lubricating sticks to ensure that softer metals do not stick to carbide teeth. They are designed for the RIDGID Twin Blade saw, but can be used on any similar tool requiring lubrication.
- Wax lubricating sticks for use in wax lubricating port of Ridgid twin blade saw, lets user cut materials like aluminum, copper and brass
- Keeps soft metal from sticking to carbide teeth
- Also lets user cut cast iron or shaped plates
- Wax lubricating device should not be substituted for any other lubricating device
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR RIDGID PRODUCT.