RINSE ACE Brand Assisted Bather System is aesthetically designed for a better shower experience for anyone needing help bathing - whether it's temporary due to an injury, or permanent for seated bathing with or without a caregiver. With its 3-setting sprayer (Gentle/Drenching, Pulsating/Refreshing, and Concentrated/Invigorating) and variable flow, you can target the water to keep casts, bandages or wounds dry while showering. And the extra-long flexible 8 ft. hose permits a bather to sit at any location in a tub or shower and rinse with ease. The compact, lightweight sprayer is easier to hold and use than traditional, bulky handheld showerheads. Plus its easy-glide lever lets you manage the water flow with one finger - no reaching for the wall or showerhead controls. Easy one time installation, convenient anytime use, and the option to keep hose in place (via a suction mount bracket) or easily detach when needed. The suction mount bracket attaches where needed without tape or screws so there's no damage to surface and it's easy to remove.
- Due to WaterSense regulations in the state of New York, please confirm your shipping zip code is not restricted from use of items which do not meet WaterSense qualifications
- 8 ft. extra-long detachable hose, patented shower connector and suction mount bracket included for one-time installation and convenient anytime use
- 8 ft. extra-long hose quick-connects easily to your existing showerhead
- 3-setting (gentle, pulsating and concentrated) lightweight sprayer, pause mode for water control, and variable flow easy-glide lever for ease of use
- Ultimate flexibility - keeps in place or easily detach when needed