Rubber stair treads is the perfect complement to flooring projects in shopping malls, retail settings, government centers, hospitals and airports. Most styles offer ADA nose-compliant features. Contains 10% natural rubber, may contribute to the LEED Green Building Certification System, meets CHPS criteria.
- Easy to install
- Matching colors available in tile and wall base
- Risers and stringers available
- Easy to maintain
- Rubber-textured stair tread design helps keep walking surface clear to improve slip resistance
- Durable vinyl floors are a good economical alternative to wood, tile and laminate flooring. Check out our Buying Guide for helpful tips.
- ROPPE rubber treads offers a superior color finish and quality construction
- Homogeneous color is inherent through the tread and superior finish resists scuffing gouging and most chemicals
- For commercial applications