All RST Outdoor replacement cushions are made of Sunbrella, the finest in outdoor fabric. Sunbrella fabric is engineered to be long lasting, fade resistant and durable. Sunbrella fiber is solution dyed then woven, allowing the fabric to retain color and vibrancy for 3 to 5 times longer than other outdoor materials. Sunbrella's UV-resistant fibers are fully saturated with color. Traditional dyeing methods, such as yarn or piece dyeing, only add color to the fiber exterior. Sunbrella fabric, however, resists fading and the degrading effects of sunlight. The fabric is designed to be fast drying to avoid mildewing. Naturally, they're easy to clean with mild soap and water. The rich cushion and pillow colors will give you years of pleasure. (All outdoor fabrics are subjected to ultra-violet rays from the sun. To keep your cushion and pillow colors as vibrant as possible, we recommend using furniture covers or storing cushions when not in use).
- Sunbrella outdoor fabric is engineered to be long lasting
- Quick drying fabric prevents mildew and mold
- Knife edge, sewn closed construction for a classic look
- 100% polyester fill helps to retain shape
- Easy to clean with mild soap and water
- 1-year manufacturer’s limited warranty