Kitchen experts and beginners alike will appreciate the essential pieces included in the Rachael Ray Hard Enamel Nonstick 14-Piece Cookware Set. With two saucepans, a stockpot, a saute pan and skillets, plus a nonstick cookie pan and three clever kitchen tools, this set offers all of the basics for simmering and searing, browning and sauteing, and boiling and blanching. Combining superior performance, fun contemporary colors and durable materials, this cookware set can handle everyone’s favorite dishes, and then some. Sturdy construction promotes even heating, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn foods, and the bold hues of the cookware’s two-tone enamel exteriors show plenty of stylish kitchen personality. Durable nonstick interiors provide superior food release and make cleanup a breeze. The cookware’s comfortable grippy handles are double riveted for extra strength, and the shatter-resistant glass lids lock in heat and moisture. Oven safe to 350°F, this cookware set includes a medium baking pan with grippy handles and a trio of Rach's clever and time-saving kitchen tools: a silicone mini spoonula, a sturdy nylon slotted turner, and a 3-in-1 Veg-A-Peel peeler for cleaning veggies and even fruits in a zip. Share great food and show off a lot of personality with the bold and contemporary Rachael Ray Hard Enamel Nonstick 14-Piece Cookware Set.
- Durable construction heats quickly and evenly, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn foods
- Long-lasting nonstick interiors provide effortless food release and help make cleanup a cinch
- Cookware set’s exciting and fun two-tone exterior color makes a bold style statement and allows cooks to show off their personality in the kitchen
- Comfortable grippy handles are double riveted for extra strength; shatter-resistant glass lids allow the cooking process to be monitored without losing heat or moisture
- Oven safe to 350°F, the solidly-crafted cookware set includes a medium cookie pan with grippy orange handles