These handy stoneware bakers make cooking and entertaining a cinch because they can be used to bake cauliflower and ham au gratin, prep a side dish like stuffed cherry peppers or serve a refreshing cucumber salad. The contemporary design and bold color make these Bubble and Brown bakers pieces that are sure to be a talking point with guests because of their unique style. Stoneware from Rachael Ray is an extension of the aesthetic she has already brought to cookware and dinnerware: bright colors, unique shapes and durable materials in versatile pieces that any home cook will appreciate. These Bubble and Brown round bakers are crafted from dependable stoneware that doesn’t react to food and is safe for use in the microwave, dishwasher, freezer and oven – up to 500°F. The bright color is great for coordinating with other kitchen pieces and they are sure to be a hit when they make their way onto the table during a dinner party.
- Oven-to-table pieces are great for dinner parties or quiet meals during the week
- With a bright hue, it’s easy to show off your personality in the kitchen
- Shallow sides result in crunchy tops for your favorite baked recipes
- Extra wide handles ensure a confident grip when pulling the bakers from the oven and placing them on the table
- Bubble and Brown bakers are safe to use in the microwave, freezer, dishwasher and oven, up to 500°F, quality assurance guarantee