This saucepan is great for creating tasty soups like a warm split pea soup or a cold gazpacho on a hot summer day. The oval shape helps save room on the stovetop and the convenient pour spouts make transferring soup into bowls a cinch. Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized cookware is the perfect combination of durability and style, and this 3 qt. covered oval saucepan certainly fits the bill. The saucepan is roomy enough for meals when entertaining a crowd or for family meals during the week, and the fun oval shape not only makes for a distinctive design but also saves space on the stovetop because another pot can fit on the burner behind it. Hard-anodized construction provides even heat, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn food, and the interior is coated with a durable nonstick for exceptional food release. The tempered glass lid allows cooking to be overseen while heat and moisture are sealed in. Plus, grippy handles feature striking orange padding for a comfortable feel. This covered oval saucepan is oven safe to 350°F for convenience and dishwasher safe for fast and simple cleanup.
- One 3 qt. covered oval saucepan
- Hard-anodized construction heats swiftly and convenient oval shape is practical because it saves space on the stovetop
- Grippy handles are rubberized for comfort and dual-riveted for strength; the tempered glass lid locks in heat and moisture
- Covered oval saucepan is oven safe to 350 degree Fahrenheit and dishwasher safe for convenience
- Rachael Ray is a registered trademark of Ray Marks Co. LLC