A cookware set provides extraordinary value when it’s time to equip the kitchen with all the tools necessary to whip up tasty meals for family and friends. This set has all of the basic cookware shapes and sizes needed to make great-tasting dishes from lamb burgers with garlic-yogurt sauce to blueberry French toast to a three-bean minestrone soup. Rachael Ray Hard Enamel cookware provides superior performance in fun colors and durable materials. This 10-piece cookware set will add 10 times the style to any kitchen and make it easy to tackle recipes of any size. The durable nonstick interiors provide impeccable food release and make cleaning up a breeze. The sturdy construction promotes even heating, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn foods, and the gradient hue of the enamel exteriors are not only colorful, but durable too. Grippy handles offer a comfortable grasp and are dual riveted for extra strength, plus the sturdy glass lids make it possible to keep an eye on food without having to lift the lid. Oven safe to 350°F.
- Set includes: 1 and 2 qt. covered saucepans, 6 qt. covered stockpot, 3 qt. art covered saute, 8-1/2 in. and 10 in. skillets
- Durable construction helps cook food evenly, reducing hot spots; oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Long-lasting nonstick interiors provide easy food release and help make cleanup a cinch
- 2-tone gradient color makes a bold style statement and let’s cooks show off their personality in the kitchen
- Rachael Ray is a registered trademark of Ray Marks Co. LLC