There can never be too many durable skillets in the kitchen, and with this twin pack it’s easy to stock up on two useful sizes of this versatile cookware shape. By having more than one skillet, sauting a side portion of snap peas or browning a batch of sweet Italian sausages for a sausage and pumpkin soup is always a cinch. Rachael Ray Hard Enamel cookware provides superior performance in fun colors and durable materials. This twin pack will add twice the style to any kitchen and make it easy to tackle recipes of any size. The nonstick interiors provide impeccable food release and make cleaning up a breeze. The sturdy construction promotes even heating, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn foods, and the enamel exteriors are not only colorful, but durable too. The rubberized handles are comfortable to grasp and dual riveted for extra strength so moving from one kitchen station to another can be done with confidence. Oven safe to 350°F.
- Twin pack includes: 9-1/2 in. skillet and 11 in. skillet
- Durable nonstick interiors provide exceptional food release and make the skillets easy to clean
- The comfortable rubberized handles match the bright skillet exteriors and are dual riveted for extra strength
- Both skillets are oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Rachael Ray is a registered trademark of Ray Marks Co. LLC